Mid Michigan Community College
- The teacher population of 100 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mid Michigan Community College||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||100 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,343 students||3,505 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,697 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,646 students||1,914 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Students attend MMCC for numerous reasons. Some students only wish to take a class or two to increase job skills or for personal enjoyment. Others choose to pursue an Associate Degree or a Certificate program in the many career fields that we offer. Still others take classes at MMCC and plan to transfer those credits from this institution to a four-year university where a student can pursue a Bachelor's Degree. Whether you are a new or returning student, or a transfer student from another college or university, MMCC offers affordable education and training which will benefit you for a lifetime!
- The Michigan Community College Association has created a virtual learning collaborative (MCCVLC) among Michigan's community colleges. This collaborative is designed to allow current Michigan community college students to take courses from other member colleges while still receiving support services at a convenient "home" college.
- The nearest community college to Mid Michigan Community College is Baker College of Cadillac (36.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,340 students | 36.90 Mi9600 E 13th St
Cadillac,  MI  49601
- 9,842 students | 48.80 Mi1961 Delta Road
University Center,  MI  48710
- 1,832 students | 52.30 Mi2800 College Dr
Sidney,  MI  48885
- 1,511 students | 56.60 Mi4800 W 4 Mile Road
Grayling,  MI  49738
- 4,502 students | 68.40 Mi1701 E Front St
Traverse City,  MI  49686
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.