Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||159 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||46 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton is Sinclair Community College (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,093 students | 0.70 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
- 74 students | 2.60 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 317 students | 3.90 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 131 students | 5.20 Mi1837 Woodman Center Dr
Dayton,  OH  45420
- 139 students | 6.20 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.