McCann School of Business & Technology
- At McCann, we believe that everyone has their own career path, and we are dedicated to helping you find yours. We offer a high-quality educational experience for each of our students, allowing you to get hands-on learning experience that will prepare you for your new career path. Our Admissions Representatives will be with you every step of the way with career guidance, application assistance, and financial aid assistance.
- The teacher population of 151 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|McCann School of Business & Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||151 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,346 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,274 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,072 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to McCann School of Business & Technology is Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city) (10.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 148 students | 10.30 Mi47 south main street
Mahanoy City,  PA  17948
- 1,269 students | 25.60 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
- 985 students | 26.60 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
- 4,198 students | 28.40 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
- 5 students | 28.60 Mi606 Court St Suite 404
Reading,  PA  19601
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.