McCann School of Business & Technology
- At McCann, we believe that everyone has their own career path, and we are dedicated to helping you find yours. We offer a high-quality educational experience for each of our students, allowing you to get hands-on learning experience that will prepare you for your new career path. Our Admissions Representatives will be with you every step of the way with career guidance, application assistance, and financial aid assistance.
- The teacher population of 151 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|McCann School of Business & Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||151 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,346 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,274 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,072 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to McCann School of Business & Technology is Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city) (10.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 148 students | 10.60 Mi47 south main street
Mahanoy City,  PA  17948
- 1,269 students | 25.30 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
- 985 students | 26.60 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
- 4,198 students | 28.30 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
- 5 students | 28.60 Mi606 Court St Suite 404
Reading,  PA  19601
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.