McCann School of Business & Technology
- At McCann, we believe that everyone has their own career path, and we are dedicated to helping you find yours. We offer a high-quality educational experience for each of our students, allowing you to get hands-on learning experience that will prepare you for your new career path. Our Admissions Representatives will be with you every step of the way with career guidance, application assistance, and financial aid assistance.
- The teacher population of 151 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|McCann School of Business & Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||151 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,346 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,274 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,072 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to McCann School of Business & Technology is Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city) (10.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 148 students | 10.30 Mi47 south main street
Mahanoy City,  PA  17948
(570) 773-1820 10.30148
- 1,269 students | 25.60 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
(717) 270-4222 25.601,269
- 985 students | 26.60 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
(610) 372-1722 26.60985
- 4,198 students | 28.40 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
(610) 372-4721 28.404,198
- 5 students | 28.60 Mi606 Court St Suite 404
Reading,  PA  19601
(610) 375-1212 28.605
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.
Sex offenders may soon be banned on community colleges. Learn about the community college that has taken this watershed step in preventing children sex offenders from taking classes on campus.