Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102)
- The teacher population of 152 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102)||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||152 staff||114 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,455 students||2,045 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||17:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,157 students||578 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,298 students||1,467 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,500||$36,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102) is NHTI-Concord's Community College (14.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,288 students | 14.30 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
- 2,184 students | 15.70 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
- 6,963 students | 26.60 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
- 2,079 students | 34.50 Mi320 Corporate Dr
Portsmouth,  NH  03801
- 1,183 students | 34.50 Mi379 Belmont Road
Laconia,  NH  03246
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.