Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102)
- The teacher population of 152 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102)||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||152 staff||114 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,455 students||2,045 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||17:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,157 students||578 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,298 students||1,467 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,500||$36,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Manchester Community College (Manchester - 03102) is NHTI-Concord's Community College (14.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,288 students | 14.30 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
- 2,184 students | 15.70 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
- 6,963 students | 26.60 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
- 2,079 students | 34.50 Mi320 Corporate Dr
Portsmouth,  NH  03801
- 1,183 students | 34.50 Mi379 Belmont Road
Laconia,  NH  03246
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.