Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (815) 965-8616
- Rockford Business College is dedicated to promoting individual growth through personalized career education. We believe that this begins with young people in high school. Whenever possible Rockford Business College will develop a personalized link with each area high school, providing benefits to students choosing to continue their education at Rockford Business College.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 23% over five years.
|Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||239 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For more than 140 years, RBC has provided relevant, quality programs geared to get people into the workforce quickly. At RBC, students receive the kind of personalized attention they need to help them succeed. Our small classes, combined with a caring and knowledgeable staff, will help make your experience here enjoyable and rewarding. The ultimate aim of our college is to prepare you for the world of work. And based on our placement rates, we're succeeding. Our graduate placement rate typically exceeds 90%, and the vast majority of companies who hire our grads keep coming back for more. Take a look at our program offerings, and I think you'll find there's a program that's just right for you, whether it's a two-year associate degree program, diploma, or certificate. And our program advisory committees, made up of our graduates and employers who hire them, help ensure that the skills they need are the skills we teach. Through the year 2000 and beyond, Rockford Business College has provided opportunities for students to grow and incorporate their skills into their current positions or to further their education with more advanced degrees. All of these opportunities have been made possible by the constant growth, understanding, and courage of one college so as to keep forever changing and fulfilling the needs of Northern Illinois and Rockford area residents.
The nearest community college to Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College is Rasmussen College-Illinois (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,125 students | 1.80 Mi6000 East State Street, 4th Floor
Rockford, IL 61108
(815) 316-4800 1.802,125
- 6,092 students | 4.00 Mi3301 N Mulford Rd
Rockford, IL 61114
(815) 921-7821 4.006,092
- 3,060 students | 23.00 Mi21193 Malta Rd
Malta, IL 60150
(815) 825-2086 23.003,060
- 2,257 students | 28.50 Mi6004 South County Road G
Janesville, WI 53547
(608) 758-6900 28.502,257
- 1,616 students | 31.70 Mi173 Illinois Rt 2
Dixon, IL 61021
(815) 288-5511 31.701,616
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.