Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College
- Rockford Business College is dedicated to promoting individual growth through personalized career education. We believe that this begins with young people in high school. Whenever possible Rockford Business College will develop a personalized link with each area high school, providing benefits to students choosing to continue their education at Rockford Business College.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||434 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||294 students||2,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For more than 140 years, RBC has provided relevant, quality programs geared to get people into the workforce quickly. At RBC, students receive the kind of personalized attention they need to help them succeed. Our small classes, combined with a caring and knowledgeable staff, will help make your experience here enjoyable and rewarding. The ultimate aim of our college is to prepare you for the world of work. And based on our placement rates, we're succeeding. Our graduate placement rate typically exceeds 90%, and the vast majority of companies who hire our grads keep coming back for more. Take a look at our program offerings, and I think you'll find there's a program that's just right for you, whether it's a two-year associate degree program, diploma, or certificate. And our program advisory committees, made up of our graduates and employers who hire them, help ensure that the skills they need are the skills we teach. Through the year 2000 and beyond, Rockford Business College has provided opportunities for students to grow and incorporate their skills into their current positions or to further their education with more advanced degrees. All of these opportunities have been made possible by the constant growth, understanding, and courage of one college so as to keep forever changing and fulfilling the needs of Northern Illinois and Rockford area residents.
- The nearest community college to Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College is Rasmussen College-Illinois (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,580 students | 1.70 Mi6000 East State Street, 4th Floor
Rockford,  IL  61108
- 7,737 students | 4.00 Mi3301 N Mulford Rd
Rockford,  IL  61114
- 4,475 students | 23.20 Mi21193 Malta Rd
Malta,  IL  60150
- 2,471 students | 23.30 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
- 1,730 students | 32.80 Mi2998 W Pearl City Rd
Freeport,  IL  61032
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.