Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College
- Rockford Business College is dedicated to promoting individual growth through personalized career education. We believe that this begins with young people in high school. Whenever possible Rockford Business College will develop a personalized link with each area high school, providing benefits to students choosing to continue their education at Rockford Business College.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||434 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||294 students||2,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For more than 140 years, RBC has provided relevant, quality programs geared to get people into the workforce quickly. At RBC, students receive the kind of personalized attention they need to help them succeed. Our small classes, combined with a caring and knowledgeable staff, will help make your experience here enjoyable and rewarding. The ultimate aim of our college is to prepare you for the world of work. And based on our placement rates, we're succeeding. Our graduate placement rate typically exceeds 90%, and the vast majority of companies who hire our grads keep coming back for more. Take a look at our program offerings, and I think you'll find there's a program that's just right for you, whether it's a two-year associate degree program, diploma, or certificate. And our program advisory committees, made up of our graduates and employers who hire them, help ensure that the skills they need are the skills we teach. Through the year 2000 and beyond, Rockford Business College has provided opportunities for students to grow and incorporate their skills into their current positions or to further their education with more advanced degrees. All of these opportunities have been made possible by the constant growth, understanding, and courage of one college so as to keep forever changing and fulfilling the needs of Northern Illinois and Rockford area residents.
- The nearest community college to Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College is Rasmussen College-Illinois (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,580 students | 1.70 Mi6000 East State Street, 4th Floor
Rockford,  IL  61108
- 7,737 students | 4.00 Mi3301 N Mulford Rd
Rockford,  IL  61114
- 4,475 students | 23.20 Mi21193 Malta Rd
Malta,  IL  60150
- 2,471 students | 23.30 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
- 1,730 students | 32.80 Mi2998 W Pearl City Rd
Freeport,  IL  61032
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.