Louisiana Technical College-Shelby Jackson Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Shelby Jackson Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||50%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Shelby Jackson Campus is Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro campus (36.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 36.10 Mi1710 Warren St
Winnsboro,  LA  71295
- 319 students | 55.50 Mi508 Choupique St
Cottonport,  LA  71327
(318) 876-2401 55.50319
- 357 students | 55.90 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
(318) 574-4820 55.90357
- 2,702 students | 58.00 Mi8100 Hwy 71 South
Alexandria,  LA  71302
(318) 445-3672 58.002,702
- 2,049 students | 59.50 Mi4311 South MacArthur Drive
Alexandria,  LA  71302
(318) 487-5443 59.502,049
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.