Lincoln Technical Institute-Suffield (Closed 2012)
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Suffield||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Number of Programs Offered||4|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,100||$35,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||46%||57%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$19,062||$10,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$5,500||$3,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||71%||59%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ICHM offers these carefully designed programs to meet a student's individual needs and career aspirations. The college offers Associate of Science Degree in Culinary Arts Management, Associate of Science Degree in Hospitality Management Program, Certificate in Hospitality Management Program and Concentration in Events Management. In addition to coursework and practical experience, students receive intensive and highly personalized career training during their paid internships at prestigious hotels, restaurants, resorts and hospitality-related businesses in the United States and abroad. The Associate of Science Degree in Culinary Arts Management is a two-year program that prepares students for careers as chefs, chef/managers, entrepreneurs, restaurant chef/owners, and other culinary outcomes. The program features a comprehensive culinary curriculum as well as modern management techniques, and offers a solid foundation in liberal studies. The instruction is enhanced by an 675-hour culinary internship. The Associate of Science Degree in Hospitality Management is a two-year program that grounds students in hotel, restaurant, and / or tourism management. The program emphasizes professionalism, develops students' practical skills and management techniques, and offers a solid foundation in liberal studies. The program is enhanced by an 810-hour internship. The Certificate in Hospitality Management Program covers a one-year program of studies that provides graduates with the skills and knowledge to enter the hospitality industry with confidence. Two terms at the College are followed by an 800-hour paid U.S. internship.
- The nearest community college to Lincoln Technical Institute-Suffield is Asnuntuck Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,603 students | 2.70 Mi170 Elm St
Enfield,  CT  06082
- 6,622 students | 6.00 Mi1 Armory Sq
Springfield,  MA  01105
- 6,604 students | 11.90 Mi303 Homestead Ave
Holyoke,  MA  01040
- 4,075 students | 18.00 Mi950 Main Street
Hartford,  CT  06103
- 7,300 students | 18.30 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.