Lincoln College of Technology-Florence (Closed 2013)
- Southwestern College is committed to the educational and personal enrichment of our students. Each program is designed to help qualify the student for the entry-level employment requirements of industry, government, allied health, and business offices with promotable competence.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Florence||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,900||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$15,418||$12,638|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,097||$5,198|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the philosophy of Southwestern College to establish and maintain standards that will foster the training, advancement, welfare, and best interest of our students. We train students in basic skills and real-world techniques which can help prepare them for future employment. We strive to develop student attitudes and habits that can help lead to promotion and success. We teach students to meet and adjust to the ever-changing conditions of the growing business and healthcare industries. The Northern Kentucky campus of Southwestern College of Business is located in Florence, Kentucky, just ten minutes south of Cincinnati, OH. Located near the Florence Mall, the Northern Kentucky Campus is part of Antique Center, a shopping center just off the Route 75 expressway. The facility is surrounded by local businesses and restaurants and is easily accessible by bus transportation. The facility includes lecture classrooms, computer lab, and a medical lab to assist in student learning. Southwestern career training programs currently offered at the Northern Kentucky Campus includes Massage Therapy, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding and Billing, Phlebotomy, Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business Administration, Computer Applications, Computerized Accounting and Computer Information Specialist. Southwestern College is fully accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Florence is Beckfield College-Florence (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 712 students | 1.60 Mi16 Spiral Drive
Florence,  KY  41042
(859) 371-9393 1.60712
- 4,594 students | 2.20 Mi500 Technology Way
Florence,  KY  41042
(859) 441-4500 2.204,594
- 306 students | 5.70 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell,  KY  41017
(859) 341-5627 5.70306
- 29 students | 11.90 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
(859) 291-0800 11.9029
- 712 students | 11.90 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
(513) 585-0032 11.90712
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.
Sex offenders may soon be banned on community colleges. Learn about the community college that has taken this watershed step in preventing children sex offenders from taking classes on campus.