Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta
Tel: (770) 938-4711
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta college offers one of the most intensive, practical, and comprehensive culinary training programs. Our students can develop a focused, theoretical foundation and learn essential technical skills that can be applied to the finest culinary traditions, methods, and modern innovations. We offer two major programs: Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts and Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie and Baking. Programs begin several times a year. Our staff is available to assist you with financial aid options and help you pursue job opportunities as you approach graduation. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,170 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,170 students||1,115 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,200||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta is Georgia Piedmont Technical College (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,050 students | 3.40 Mi495 N Indian Creek Dr
Clarkston,  GA  30021
(404) 297-9522 3.404,050
- 346 students | 5.00 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
(770) 216-2960 5.00346
- 919 students | 7.30 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
(404) 799-4500 7.30919
- 325 students | 8.00 Mi4230 Hwy 29 Ste 11
Lilburn,  GA  30047
(770) 381-7200 8.00325
- 428 students | 8.50 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328
(770) 576-4498 8.50428
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.