Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta college offers one of the most intensive, practical, and comprehensive culinary training programs. Our students can develop a focused, theoretical foundation and learn essential technical skills that can be applied to the finest culinary traditions, methods, and modern innovations. We offer two major programs: Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts and Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie and Baking. Programs begin several times a year. Our staff is available to assist you with financial aid options and help you pursue job opportunities as you approach graduation. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,170 students||2,588 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,170 students||1,115 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,200||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta is Georgia Piedmont Technical College (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,050 students | 3.40 Mi495 N Indian Creek Dr
Clarkston,  GA  30021
- 346 students | 5.00 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
- 919 students | 5.90 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 341 students | 6.90 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 325 students | 7.90 Mi4230 Hwy 29 Ste 11
Lilburn,  GA  30047
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.