Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (770) 938-4711
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta college offers one of the most intensive, practical, and comprehensive culinary training programs. Our students can develop a focused, theoretical foundation and learn essential technical skills that can be applied to the finest culinary traditions, methods, and modern innovations. We offer two major programs: Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts and Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie and Baking. Programs begin several times a year. Our staff is available to assist you with financial aid options and help you pursue job opportunities as you approach graduation. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta is Georgia Piedmont Technical College (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,374 students | 3.40 Mi495 N Indian Creek Dr
Clarkston, GA 30021
(404) 297-9522 3.403,374
- 419 students | 5.00 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Chamblee, GA 30341
(770) 216-2960 5.00419
- 919 students | 7.30 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
(404) 799-4500 7.30919
- 93 students | 8.00 Mi4230 Hwy 29 Ste 11
Lilburn, GA 30047
(770) 381-7200 8.0093
- 428 students | 8.50 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770) 576-4498 8.50428
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.