Kendall College News
Browse past news stories for Kendall College in Chicago, IL.
- Kendall College student struck, killed by lightning - WZZM13.com
posted on August 24, 2016 at 03:45:39 am
Her classmates at Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids say Alyson Knenlein touched them with her drawings and songs and made them better for it. Knenlein died ...
- Kendall College opts out of plan to acquire Kent County-owned building - MiBiz
posted on July 11, 2016 at 06:24:57 pm
GRAND RAPIDS — A previous plan by Kendall College of Art and Design to acquire and redevelop a Kent County-owned building will not go forward. According to a joint statement released today by the county and KCAD's parent organization Ferris State ...Schools won't compl ...
- Dina Altieri, Dean of the School of Culinary Arts, Kendall College - Foodservice Equipment & Supplies
posted on July 7, 2016 at 08:20:57 pm
She earned a Bachelors of Liberal Arts degree from Johnson State College in 2005 while working as chef instructor and associate dean for the New England Culinary Institute. In 2008 Chef Al ...
- Kendall College Connects JBFA Nominated Chefs with Culinary Students - Foodservice Equipment & Supplies
posted on July 7, 2016 at 08:03:48 pm
The chefs shared their career paths and their road to the Beard Awards with an audience of high school and college-level students. JamesBeard1 Kendall College interim president Kim Sham ...
- Kendall College Welcomes Chef Rick Bayless as 2016 Commencement Speaker - PR Newswire (press release)
posted on June 6, 2016 at 12:03:27 pm
CHICAGO, June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Kendall College is proud to welcome Chef Rick Bayless to its 2016 commencement ceremony, which will be held Saturday, June 25, 2016 at the Chic ...
- Kendall College is the Exclusive Culinary Education Sponsor of the 2016 James Beard Awards - PR Newswire (press release)
posted on April 25, 2016 at 05:30:38 pm
CHICAGO, April 25, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Kendall College is proud to announce a new collaboration with the James Beard Foundation (JBF) in which the school is the exclusive culinary ...
- COB Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute and Kendall College Bridge Certificate programmes touted - Bahama Islands Info (blog)
posted on March 31, 2016 at 03:41:34 pm
Jeanne Simkins Hollis, Esq., Co-Founder, Poitier Global Training Institute; NASSAU, Bahamas -- The College of The Bahamas Culinary and Hospitality Management Institute and Kendall College ...
- Kendall College of Culinary Arts, invites applications for Baking and Pastry ... - India Education Diary
posted on February 10, 2015 at 05:29:09 pm
New Delhi: Kendall College, located in the heart of downtown Chicago, offers a curriculum that combines strong academics with practical experience that help give graduate ...
- Kendall College launches design-centered thinking cohort - MiBiz
posted on January 7, 2015 at 08:22:15 pm
Kendall College of Art and Design thinks that for West Michigan to continue ramping up its reputation as a hub for design-based companies, it must make ...
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.