- The Kendall experience is unparalleled. We are globally networked with partner schools around the world through the Laureate International network; we are located in one of the most vibrant, service-oriented and entrepreneurial cities in the United States where students get first-hand experience throughout their programs of study; we provide each student with an intimate, personal college experience.
Kendall College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 112 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kendall College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||112 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,516 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||904 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||612 students||2,613 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||240|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,600||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kendall College is Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Chicago (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,086 students | 0.60 Mi361 W Chestnut
Chicago,  IL  60610
- 611 students | 0.80 Mi330 North Green Street
Chicago,  IL  60607
- 9,392 students | 1.40 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 176 students | 1.50 Mi180 N WABASH AVE FL 5
Chicago,  IL  60601
- 216 students | 1.60 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago,  IL  60602
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.