KD College Conservatory of Film and Dramatic Arts
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|KD College Conservatory of Film and Dramatic Arts||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||162 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||162 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- KD Studio Actors Conservatory was founded in 1979 in response to the growing need for high-quality, no-nonsense acting training available to anyone with a desire to act for film and stage. Combined with our belief that each student possesses unique qualities and strengths that can flourish in the right learning environment, lead to establishing of KD Studio. KD Studio Actors Conservatory occupies 18,000 square feet in a modem one-story brick veneer and glass building located in the Dallas Market Center area at Dallas, Texas. To provide students with the best learning environment our facilities include ten classrooms, three casting studios, an insert stage used for professional video productions and camera classes, a sound booth for voice training and auditions, a 120-seat theatre, a backstage makeup room, private resource library and two student lounges. For more than two decades KD Studio has been successfully preparing people of all ages for the professional modeling career. Lead by the Dallas area top models our classes offer the most comprehensive, hands-on training you can find. KD Studio's dedicated faculty includes some of the finest professional artists working within the theatre, film and television community. The faculty's commitment to student success is a primary factor behind the popularity and success of KD Studio. Our acting workshops are designed for beginning actors as well as those individuals with performing experience. These intense, hands-on programs range in length from weekend-long special workshops to 15-month-long conservatory programs. In June 1986, was approved by the Texas Education Agency to award an Associate of Applied Arts Degree. KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts is a subsidiary of KD Studio, Inc.
- The nearest community college to KD College Conservatory of Film and Dramatic Arts is Wade College (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 207 students | 1.20 Mi1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 4080 Dallas INFOMART
Dallas,  TX  75207
- 490 students | 1.70 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
- 10,549 students | 2.90 Mi801 Main Street
Dallas,  TX  75202
- 712 students | 4.50 Mi6080 North Central Expressway
Dallas,  TX  75206
- 8,950 students | 7.00 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas,  TX  75211
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.