Kaplan University-Omaha Campus
Kaplan University-Omaha Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan University-Omaha Campus||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||720 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||477 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||243 students||1,292 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||430 students||353 students|
|# Graduate Students||47 students||31 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan University-Omaha Campus is Creative Center, college of art & design (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 39 students | 1.40 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 1.4039
- 22 students | 5.30 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
(402) 398-5527 5.3022
- 14,675 students | 5.70 Mi30 & Fort Street
Omaha,  NE  68111
(402) 457-2400 5.7014,675
- 14 students | 6.20 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
(402) 556-4456 6.2014
- 145 students | 6.40 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
(402) 891-9411 6.40145
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.