Kaplan University-Mason City Campus
Tel: (641) 423-2530
- Hamilton College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education to empower students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
Kaplan University-Mason City Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|Kaplan University-Mason City Campus||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||- staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||276 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||160 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||116 students||1,530 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||142 students||1,120 students|
|# Graduate Students||18 students||44 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$36,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Hamilton College was originally established in Mason City, Iowa, in 1900 as a proprietary career college, and has the distinction of being the oldest continuously operating college in the state of Iowa specializing in business education. In 1980, Hamilton opened a campus in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to allow more students to be part of the Hamilton educational experience. In 1988, the Des Moines, Iowa, campus was added to create a triad of campuses to better accommodate the entire state. The College is proud of its carefully selected staff and faculty members who bring varied educational and work experiences from their fields. Many are involved on a day-to-day basis in their profession and contribute knowledge and skills that reflect the current trends and requirements of their respective fields. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- The nearest community college to Kaplan University-Mason City Campus is North Iowa Area Community College (7.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,950 students | 7.40 Mi500 College Dr
Mason City,  IA  50401
(641) 423-1264 7.402,950
- 1,426 students | 24.40 Mi106 S Sixth St
Forest City,  IA  50436
(800) 292-1903 24.401,426
- 949 students | 40.70 Mi1100 College Ave
Iowa Falls,  IA  50126
(800) 322-9235 40.70949
- 3,243 students | 40.80 Mi1900 8th Ave NW
Austin,  MN  55912
(507) 433-0600 40.803,243
- 403 students | 60.90 Mi7009 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls,  IA  50613
(319) 277-0220 60.90403
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.