Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus
- Hamilton College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills and career-focused education, empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 41% over five years.
|Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||18 staff|
|Total Enrollment||593 students||1,356 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||384 students||384 students|
|# Part-Time Students||209 students||972 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||353 students||228 students|
|# Graduate Students||31 students||31 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.38||0.33|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$36,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- With its history of education dating back to 1884, Hamilton College - Lincoln is one of the oldest private colleges in Nebraska and one of the most respected institutions in the Midwest. Thousands of students have successfully graduated from the College since its establishment in 1884. Hamilton College is particularly proud of its Junior College status, which was granted in 1988. Hamilton College - Lincoln is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, at 1821 K Street, just two blocks east of the State Capitol. The College building encompasses a spacious 20,000 square feet and is situated close to both business and cultural activities in Lincoln. Each Hamilton College - Lincoln program is taught in specially built classrooms, including computer and medical labs. Library resources and student lounge facilities are also available. Facilities are partially accessible to persons with physical impairments. Equipment for business technology courses includes computers, CD-ROMs, modems and online services, tape machines, overhead projectors, and a variety of computer networks and electronic media sources. The clinical courses utilize autoclaves, centrifuges, exam tables, EKGs and numerous other items found in a modern medical lab or doctor's office. The travel courses utilize a live computerized reservation system. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,392 students | 3.50 Mi301 South 68th Street Place
Lincoln,  NE  68510
- 15 students | 4.90 Mi4001 Pioneer Woods Drive
Lincoln,  NE  68506
- 145 students | 42.00 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 104 students | 42.60 Mi9748 Park Drive
Omaha,  NE  68127
- 146 students | 42.60 Mi9748 Park Dr
Omaha,  NE  68127
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.