Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus
Tel: (301) 766-3600
- Hagerstown Business College is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education, empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||164 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For over 65 years HBC has been providing quality career-oriented education to men and women in the areas of business, office technology, and medical and legal studies. We have one of the most medicated faculties, whose goal is to help you succeed. Our curriculum is practical, designed to give you what you need to get the job you want. Hagerstown Business College is dedicated to educational programs and services that promote occupational competency, professional awareness, and personal growth. Opportunities for development in these areas assist participants in their preparation for contributions to business and society as a whole. Hagerstown Business College (HBC), which included the Maryland Medical Secretarial School and the National Legal Secretarial School, was founded in July of 1938. The College was established as a proprietary institution devoted exclusively to teaching business subjects and preparing students to enter the business community with specific skills in specialized business professions. Since 1938, HBC has become an established leader in local training for area businesses. Our faculty possesses both the theory and practical experience to improve the efficiency of your operation in a timely and economical manner. Hagerstown Business College Offers up-to-date computers, qualified instructors, courses designed by specialists in curriculum development, custom-tailored courses and consulting services.
The nearest community college to Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus is Hagerstown Community College (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,256 students | 4.00 Mi11400 Robinwood Dr
Hagerstown,  MD  21742
(240) 500-2000 4.004,256
- 940 students | 14.90 Mi1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto,  PA  17237
(717) 749-6000 14.90940
- 140 students | 18.00 Mi287 Aikens Ctr Edwin Miller Blvd
Martinsburg,  WV  25404
(304) 263-0979 18.00140
- 5,528 students | 22.20 Mi13650 Apple Harvest Drive
Martinsburg,  WV  25403
(304) 260-4380 22.205,528
- 6,031 students | 22.30 Mi7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick,  MD  21702
(301) 846-2400 22.306,031
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!