Kaplan University-Davenport Campus
- Kaplan University is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing innovative undergraduate, graduate, and continuing professional education. Our programs foster student learning with opportunities to launch, enhance, or change careers in a diverse global society. The University is committed to general education, a student-centered service and support approach, and applied scholarship in a practical environment.
- The teacher population of 1,049 teachers has grown by 201% over five years.
|Kaplan University-Davenport Campus||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||1,049 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||52,018 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||11,390 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40,628 students||1,530 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||5,020 students||1,090 students|
|# Graduate Students||6,370 students||44 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$36,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Kaplan University is part of Kaplan Higher Education, a system of more than 75 campus-based schools nationwide. An accredited university providing educational services since 1937, Kaplan University offers master's, bachelor's, and associate's degrees, as well as certificate programs. Kaplan University's main campus is located at 1801 East Kimberly Road, Suite 1, in Davenport, Iowa. The University building encompasses a spacious 35,100 square feet. The campus is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping malls, and apartment complexes. The nearby interstate highway system makes this campus easily accessible to Iowa and Illinois residents. The facilities include classrooms, computer laboratories, a medical laboratory, a library, and a student lounge. Each Kaplan University course is taught in specially built classrooms, including computer and medical labs. Facilities are accessible to persons with physical impairments. The college offers programs in Arts and Sciences, Business, Criminal Justice, Education, Information Systems and Technology, Nursing, Allied Health, and Health Care, Travel and Tourism, Paralegal Studies and Continuing and Professional Studies. Kaplan University online is located on the Internet at www.kaplan.edu. Unlike traditional classroom experiences, Kaplan University focuses on adding a human touch to the high technology of learning online. The flexibility and dynamic interaction of online education at Kaplan University also allows for innovative learning opportunities. Some highlights include interactive seminars, one-on-one feedback, online quizzes, and active message boards. This progressive learning environment allows for constant interaction with faculty and fellow students. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,143 students | 2.80 Mi306 W River Dr
Davenport,  IA  52801
- 369 students | 6.60 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
- 6,307 students | 7.70 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 105 students | 34.70 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
- 2,200 students | 40.40 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.