Kaplan University-Cedar Falls Campus
- Open the door to a world of new career training opportunities at Kaplan University. We’ve built a reputation of preparing our students for success in their chosen fields. Through career-focused degree programs, our experienced instructors teach technical skills and inside knowledge that you won’t find in most textbooks. With this training and experience, you could have a better chance of standing out in the competitive job market. Learn how you can earn a college degree and be on the move toward a satisfying, rewarding career. Kaplan University offers a career-focused curriculum, education for the real world, instructors who work in the field, support for busy adults, blended online/offline learning, and career placement services. Our programs are designed to provide you with knowledge and skills for the professional world, not just for the classroom. With employers increasingly hiring candidates with experience, training, and a formal education, an education from Kaplan University is just what you need. The programs we offer, some of which also provide externship opportunities, can prepare you for the real-life challenges of a new career.
Kaplan University-Cedar Falls Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan University-Cedar Falls Campus||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||403 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||140 students||1,530 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||219 students||1,120 students|
|# Graduate Students||44 students||44 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$36,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan University-Cedar Falls Campus is Hawkeye Community College (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,300 students | 6.60 Mi1501 E Orange Rd
Waterloo,  IA  50701
- 2,041 students | 40.40 Mi3700 S Center St
Marshalltown,  IA  50158
- 949 students | 41.80 Mi1100 College Ave
Iowa Falls,  IA  50126
- 575 students | 52.20 Mi3165 Edgewood Parkway SW
Cedar Rapids,  IA  52404
- 14,190 students | 55.90 Mi6301 Kirkwood Blvd SW
Cedar Rapids,  IA  52406
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.