- Kaplan College offers you training in the skills needed to not only seek an entry-level position in your new career choice, but to potentially thrive in it. Our hands-on approach, coupled with our personal attention, can provide you with the tools necessary to fill the current needs of employers in your chosen industry. Explore how Kaplan College can help you reach your desired goals for the future. Kaplan College believes in helping you reach your full potential within the framework of your individual needs, interests, and capabilities. In addition to providing academic support, we offer assistance beyond the classroom. Some of the services we provide include individual advisement, tutoring, career services, and even assistance in locating needed social services. Both our faculty and staff strive to assist you on your path to a better future in a fulfilling career. Our faculty members bring varied educational and work experience from their fields, offering insight into the current trends and requirements of their professions. Our shared vision is for you to achieve the personal and professional future you dream of.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-Modesto||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||429 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||429 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,000||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,025||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,244||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||95%||94%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Modesto is San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.40 Mi5380 Pirrone Rd
Salida,  CA  95368
- 19,262 students | 5.90 Mi435 College Ave
Modesto,  CA  95350
- 1,025 students | 22.80 Mi1605 E March Ln
Stockton,  CA  95210
- 18,572 students | 23.20 Mi5151 Pacific Ave
Stockton,  CA  95207
- 549 students | 23.50 Mi1313 W. Robinhood Drive, Suite B
Stockton,  CA  95207
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.