- Kaplan College offers you training in the skills needed to not only seek an entry-level position in your new career choice, but to potentially thrive in it. Our hands-on approach, coupled with our personal attention, can provide you with the tools necessary to fill the current needs of employers in your chosen industry. Explore how Kaplan College can help you reach your desired goals for the future. Kaplan College believes in helping you reach your full potential within the framework of your individual needs, interests, and capabilities. In addition to providing academic support, we offer assistance beyond the classroom. Some of the services we provide include individual advisement, tutoring, career services, and even assistance in locating needed social services. Both our faculty and staff strive to assist you on your path to a better future in a fulfilling career. Our faculty members bring varied educational and work experience from their fields, offering insight into the current trends and requirements of their professions. Our shared vision is for you to achieve the personal and professional future you dream of.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-Modesto||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||429 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||429 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,000||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,025||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,244||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||95%||94%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Modesto is San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.40 Mi5380 Pirrone Rd
Salida,  CA  95368
- 19,262 students | 5.90 Mi435 College Ave
Modesto,  CA  95350
- 1,025 students | 22.80 Mi1605 E March Ln
Stockton,  CA  95210
- 18,572 students | 23.20 Mi5151 Pacific Ave
Stockton,  CA  95207
- 549 students | 23.50 Mi1313 W. Robinhood Drive, Suite B
Stockton,  CA  95207
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.