Kaplan College-Merrillville (Closed 2012)
- Kaplan College is part of Kaplan Higher Education, one of the nation's leading education providers. As a graduate of Kaplan College, you can increase your potential for finding entry-level employment in a career that is both financially and professionally rewarding. In Merrillville, you will find casual and fine dining, movie theaters, live music performances, and shopping.
|Kaplan College-Merrillville||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||8|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$29,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2012)||$9,492||$13,908|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2012)||$4,000||$4,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Merrillville is Brown Mackie College-Merrillville (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 512 students | 1.80 Mi1000 E 80th Place, Suite 2055
Merrillville,  IN  46410
- 218 students | 4.10 Mi111 W 10th St Ste 111
Hobart,  IN  46342
- 8,559 students | 6.30 Mi1440 E 35th Ave
Gary,  IN  46409
- 299 students | 11.90 Mi7833 Indianapolis Blvd
Hammond,  IN  46324
- 4,574 students | 18.30 Mi202 South Halsted Street
Chicago Heights,  IL  60411
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.