Kaplan College-Indianapolis (Closed 2013)
- We at Professional Careers Institute are dedicated to assisting students in acquiring marketable skills for the workplace of today and the future. We have designed our programs to include both theory and practical hands-on application to help students develop newly acquired skills and gain confidence in their new abilities.
|Kaplan College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$30,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||90%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$17,800|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,518||$4,867|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Professional Careers Institute, the student is able to earn an Associate of Applied Science or Associate of Arts Degree as applicable. All programs include an externship or clinicals which build upon the classroom experience. The externship enables the student to apply newly learned skills in a workplace environment. The student can earn diplomas at Professional Careers Institute in Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical/Dental Office Administration, Medical Assistant and Computer Office Administration. PCI occupies approximately 17,500 square feet with lighted parking surrounding the facility. The facility includes classrooms, laboratories, a library/resource center, a student lounge and offices. PCI is easily accessible and is located just off Interstate 465 at the 71st Street exit on the west side of Indianapolis. Professional Careers Institute is fully aAccredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Indianapolis is Lincoln College of Technology-Indianapolis (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,199 students | 1.10 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
- 91,179 students | 8.10 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 143 students | 9.20 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
- 995 students | 9.20 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 3,498 students | 10.30 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.