Kaplan College-Indianapolis (Closed 2013)
- We at Professional Careers Institute are dedicated to assisting students in acquiring marketable skills for the workplace of today and the future. We have designed our programs to include both theory and practical hands-on application to help students develop newly acquired skills and gain confidence in their new abilities.
|Kaplan College-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$30,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||90%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$17,800|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,518||$4,867|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Professional Careers Institute, the student is able to earn an Associate of Applied Science or Associate of Arts Degree as applicable. All programs include an externship or clinicals which build upon the classroom experience. The externship enables the student to apply newly learned skills in a workplace environment. The student can earn diplomas at Professional Careers Institute in Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical/Dental Office Administration, Medical Assistant and Computer Office Administration. PCI occupies approximately 17,500 square feet with lighted parking surrounding the facility. The facility includes classrooms, laboratories, a library/resource center, a student lounge and offices. PCI is easily accessible and is located just off Interstate 465 at the 71st Street exit on the west side of Indianapolis. Professional Careers Institute is fully aAccredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 529 students | 3.50 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
- 354 students | 4.30 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
- 1,199 students | 7.60 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
- 91,179 students | 8.40 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 995 students | 9.70 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.