Institute of Technology Inc
- The teacher population of 97 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Institute of Technology Inc||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||97 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||18||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,509 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,490 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,800||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Institute of Technology Inc is Kaplan College-Fresno (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 272 students | 2.20 Mi44 Shaw Avenue, Rodeo Plaza
Clovis,  CA  93612
- n/a students | 3.40 Mi295 East Sierra Avenue
Fresno,  CA  93710
- n/a students | 4.30 Mi4985 East Andersen Ave
Fresno,  CA  93727
- 22,307 students | 6.40 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno,  CA  93741
- 14,633 students | 21.70 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.