Hussian College School of Art
The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hussian College School of Art||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||30 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Hussian College is a four-year professional career school dedicated exclusively to the Graphic Arts. Our main objectives are: to give students as much real world experience as possible before they ever look for a job; and to ensure each student receives a well-rounded, well-founded design and illustration education that integrates the best of traditional media with the exciting possibilities of evolving new media. The college offers an Art curriculum in Graphic Design, Digital Media and Visual Communications. First year includes basic foundation courses to develop a comprehensive understanding of the theory, vocabulary and techniques common to all visual arts. In the second year, Intermediate and Advanced courses are covered to further enhance a working knowledge of the tools, equipment, technology and elements of problem-solving in design. In the third year student focus on major; Advertising or Illustration. In the fourth year full concentration on Advertising or Illustration major. Courses emphasize refinement of creative and artistic skills and preparation of professional portfolio. Hussian College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The nearest community college to Hussian College School of Art is Community College of Philadelphia (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,672 students | 0.20 Mi1700 Spring Garden St
Philadelphia,  PA  19130
(215) 751-8000 0.2016,672
- 8 students | 0.80 Mi4322 N. 5th Street
Philadelphia,  PA  19140
(215) 455-00000000 0.808
- 1,357 students | 1.10 Mi1420 Pine Street
Philadelphia,  PA  19102
(888) 467-3472 1.101,357
- 533 students | 1.70 Mi3600 Market St
Philadelphia,  PA  19104
(215) 382-1553 1.70533
- 36 students | 1.90 Mi1212 S Broad St
Philadelphia,  PA  19146
(215) 468-8800 1.9036
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.