Tel: (215) 574-9600
- The mission of the school is to inspire creativity and innovation through education, immersive professional experiences, and social engagement.
The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hussian College||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||25 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Hussian College is a four-year professional career school dedicated exclusively to the Graphic Arts. Our main objectives are: to give students as much real world experience as possible before they ever look for a job; and to ensure each student receives a well-rounded, well-founded design and illustration education that integrates the best of traditional media with the exciting possibilities of evolving new media. The college offers an Art curriculum in Graphic Design, Digital Media and Visual Communications. First year includes basic foundation courses to develop a comprehensive understanding of the theory, vocabulary and techniques common to all visual arts. In the second year, Intermediate and Advanced courses are covered to further enhance a working knowledge of the tools, equipment, technology and elements of problem-solving in design. In the third year student focus on major; Advertising or Illustration. In the fourth year full concentration on Advertising or Illustration major. Courses emphasize refinement of creative and artistic skills and preparation of professional portfolio. Hussian College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The nearest community college to Hussian College is Community College of Philadelphia (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,119 students | 0.20 Mi1700 Spring Garden St
Philadelphia,  PA  19130
(215) 751-8000 0.2019,119
- 31 students | 0.80 Mi100 South Broad Street, Suite 830
Philadelphia,  PA  19110
(215) 568-9215 0.8031
- 1,833 students | 1.10 Mi1420 Pine Street
Philadelphia,  PA  19102
(888) 467-3472 1.101,833
- 533 students | 1.70 Mi3600 Market St
Philadelphia,  PA  19104
(215) 382-1553 1.70533
- 59 students | 1.90 Mi1212 S Broad St
Philadelphia,  PA  19146
(215) 468-8800 1.9059
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.