Tel: (330) 724-1600
- Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
- Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 51% over five years.
|Herzing University||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students` intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.To educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
The nearest community college to Herzing University is National Institute of Massotherapy (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 43 students | 3.90 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron, OH 44319
(330) 867-1996 3.9043
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron, OH 44320
(330) 869-3600 6.90533
- 500 students | 8.00 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 923-9959 8.00500
- 72 students | 11.10 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron, OH 44321
(330) 665-1084 11.1072
- 11,654 students | 11.30 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
(330) 494-6170 11.3011,654
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.