Tel: (330) 724-1600
- Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
- Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 51% over five years.
|Herzing University||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students` intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.To educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Herzing University is National Institute of Massotherapy (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 43 students | 3.90 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
(330) 867-1996 3.9043
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
(330) 869-3600 6.90533
- 500 students | 8.00 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
(330) 924-00000000 8.00500
- 72 students | 11.10 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
(330) 665-1084 11.1072
- 11,654 students | 11.30 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
(330) 494-6170 11.3011,654
Learn about the strategies you can take to guarantee your admission to a state university once you have completed community college in states like Hawaii, Virginia, California, and New Hampshire.
Learn how President Obama, who is considered the "Community College President," has rightly earned his title based upon his proposed funding and support for community colleges throughout the country.
Learn about the innovative programs, curriculum, and parades that community colleges are creating to prevent drunk driving on campus.