- Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
- Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 55% over five years.
|Herzing University||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||478 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||272 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||206 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the mission of Herzing University to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate degrees and diploma programs to prepare a diverse and geographically distributed student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare (including social work), design, and public safety. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
- The nearest community college to Herzing University is National Institute of Massotherapy (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 43 students | 3.90 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 526 students | 8.10 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 80 students | 10.40 Mi3855 Fishcreek Rd
Stow,  OH  44224
- 72 students | 11.10 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.