- Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
- Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 55% over five years.
|Herzing University||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||478 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||272 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||206 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the mission of Herzing University to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate degrees and diploma programs to prepare a diverse and geographically distributed student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare (including social work), design, and public safety. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
- The nearest community college to Herzing University is National Institute of Massotherapy (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 43 students | 3.90 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 526 students | 8.10 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 80 students | 10.40 Mi3855 Fishcreek Rd
Stow,  OH  44224
- 72 students | 11.10 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.