Herzing University Omaha
- Omaha School of Massage and Healthcare of Herzing University opened in 1991 as the Omaha School of Massage Therapy and was acquired in 2008 by Herzing University. The school has expanded its offerings with diploma and bachelor degrees in Therapeutic Massage, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Insurance Coding, and Health Information Management. Located in Southwest Omaha, the facility boasts state-of-the-industry massage and therapy rooms, instructional classrooms, a research library, and even a student lounge area.
|Herzing University Omaha||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||1,356 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||67%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||$15,625|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University and all of its campuses offer students an education from a university that truly cares. At Herzing, you are not just a number, but a name and a face. Herzing has instructors and advisors on-hand to help you in every step of your educational process, committed to providing its students with the career-focused, convenient, and caring education they deserve.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 146 students | 0.00 Mi9748 Park Dr
Omaha,  NE  68127
- 145 students | 2.00 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
- 22 students | 3.10 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 55 students | 6.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 720 students | 7.30 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!