Herzing University Minneapolis
- Herzing University joined forces with two Minneapolis schools to form the Herzing University Minneapolis campus. The Minneapolis Drafting School Division was acquired in 2000, after nearly 40 years of serving the Minneapolis area. In 2002, the Lakeland Medical Dental Academy became a part of the Herzing University School system, making it what it is today.Herzing University offers programs in business, design, public safety, technology, and healthcare. The drafting and design program has gained a reputation for producing some of the top drafters in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
|Herzing University Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||328 students||1,302 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||295%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates according to its motto: Career-focused, convenient, and caring. They are a university committed to giving their students convenient education options so they are able to get a quality degree without sacrificing in other areas of their lives. They put their students first by offering one-on-one guidance throughout their time at the university and career guidance after they graduate.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Minneapolis is Herzing University-Minneapolis (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 375 students | 0.00 Mi 435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN  55426
- 7,409 students | 3.20 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 7,384 students | 3.40 Mi7411 85th Ave N
Minneapolis,  MN  55445
- 243 students | 6.70 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis,  MN  55401
- 1,070 students | 6.80 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.