Herzing University Minneapolis
Tel: (763) 535-3000
- Herzing University joined forces with two Minneapolis schools to form the Herzing University Minneapolis campus. The Minneapolis Drafting School Division was acquired in 2000, after nearly 40 years of serving the Minneapolis area. In 2002, the Lakeland Medical Dental Academy became a part of the Herzing University School system, making it what it is today. Herzing University offers programs in business, design, public safety, technology, and healthcare. The drafting and design program has gained a reputation for producing some of the top drafters in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
|Herzing University Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||328 students||1,302 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||295%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates according to its motto: Career-focused, convenient, and caring. They are a university committed to giving their students convenient education options so they are able to get a quality degree without sacrificing in other areas of their lives. They put their students first by offering one-on-one guidance throughout their time at the university and career guidance after they graduate. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Minneapolis is Herzing University-Minneapolis (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 515 students | 0.00 Mi435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 0.00515
- 130 students | 5.00 Mi1455 County Rd 101 North
Minneapolis,  MN  55447
(763) 476-2000 5.00130
- 1,070 students | 5.60 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 374-5800 5.601,070
- 9,237 students | 5.90 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 659-6000 5.909,237
- 164 students | 6.50 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
(612) 455-3000 6.50164
Learn about how community colleges across the nation are reducing their campus costs by incorporating eco-friendly and green technologies.
Wondering what career is right for you - and your bank account? Consider seven of the hottest jobs available today with just a two-year degree program.
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.