Herzing University Minneapolis
Tel: (763) 535-3000
- Herzing University joined forces with two Minneapolis schools to form the Herzing University Minneapolis campus. The Minneapolis Drafting School Division was acquired in 2000, after nearly 40 years of serving the Minneapolis area. In 2002, the Lakeland Medical Dental Academy became a part of the Herzing University School system, making it what it is today. Herzing University offers programs in business, design, public safety, technology, and healthcare. The drafting and design program has gained a reputation for producing some of the top drafters in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
|Herzing University Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||295%||85%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University operates according to its motto: Career-focused, convenient, and caring. They are a university committed to giving their students convenient education options so they are able to get a quality degree without sacrificing in other areas of their lives. They put their students first by offering one-on-one guidance throughout their time at the university and career guidance after they graduate. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
The nearest community college to Herzing University Minneapolis is Herzing University-Minneapolis (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 438 students | 0.00 Mi435 Ford Road, Suite 1000
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
(763) 535-3000 0.00438
- 130 students | 5.00 Mi1455 County Rd 101 North
Minneapolis, MN 55447
(763) 476-2000 5.00130
- 1,316 students | 5.60 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 374-5800 5.601,316
- 9,502 students | 5.90 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 659-6000 5.909,502
- 164 students | 6.50 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis, MN 55402
(612) 455-3000 6.50164
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.