- The teacher population of 164 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Goodwin College||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||164 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,440 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||612 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,828 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,075 students | 2.40 Mi950 Main Street
Hartford,  CT  06103
- 7,300 students | 4.00 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
- 4,193 students | 12.60 Mi271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington,  CT  06032
- 3,005 students | 14.30 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
- 715 students | 16.40 Mi2279 Mount Vernon Road
Southington,  CT  06489
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.