Fortis College-Tampa (Closed 2013)
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 75% over five years.
|Fortis College-Tampa||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||11 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||11 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,700||$30,300|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Webster College is a Senior college accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor's degrees. The Accrediting Council is identified as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. At Webster College, our specialty is career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential in a short amount of time. We offer day and evening classes so you may design a class schedule that works with your lifestyle. At Webster College, your future is our business - and so is your career search preparation. Our Career Services Department is dedicated to the future success of each graduate. Career Services Directors assist students with developing Professional Career, resume, cover letter and reference sheet preparation, creating their professional portfolio, polishing interviewing skills, career guidance and planning and networking with local businesses. Located on the Gulf of Mexico in the Tampa Bay area, Pasco is part of a nine-county region referred to as the "Nature Coast." Within Pasco County, there are more than 100 square miles of managed recreational facilities, including parks, four artificial reefs (one made up of surplus military tanks), more than 25 golf courses, and three State-designated canoe trails. The possibilities to enjoy the outdoors and nature are unlimited.
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Tampa is Everest University-Brandon (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,460 students | 0.70 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 3.90 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 27,298 students | 6.60 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 537 students | 8.40 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 958 students | 10.10 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
Community colleges usually admit every applicant – but some may just reject you if you are too young. Learn about the controversy that surrounds community colleges and younger students.
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.