- Bohecker College provides an opportunity for organizations to hire our graduates who have completed quality, people-oriented, post-secondary career training. These graduates are capable of utilizing those acquired skills in the business world, resulting in a positive impact for themselves and the businesses they are associated with.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Ravenna||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||269 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||209 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bohecker College has a legacy of more than eighty years of excellence and commitment to professional training and education. We have taken the hassle out of a college education. Earn an Associate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Medical Assisting or Administrative Assisting through our fast-track training programs. Smaller class sizes, relevant hands-on training, tutoring and convenient location all make Bohecker College the place to earn the degree you need. Career preparation is our main objective. We want to give you the most direct route to your occupational goals. Our programs are constantly being updated through careful elimination of irrelevant course material. Technology is accelerating at an unprecedented pace, and this phenomenon forces changes on today's industries quickly. So we keep the focus of your education on basic skills to give you adaptability to stay ahead in the workplace. Most of our experienced instructors are still active in their fields of expertise, because they're passionate about their work. Our instructors stress actual “hands-on” experience and personal initiative in all our programs. Our general education courses are designed to complement your objectives and to broaden your perspective and self-understanding. Every student can take advantage of our career planning programs that focus on interviewing techniques, resumé writing, skills assessment, attitude, dress, successful job search techniques and more. Bohecker College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate degrees and diplomas. Bohecker College is registered with the State Board of Proprietary School Registration. Its programs are approved for the training of veterans and clients of the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 80 students | 7.90 Mi3855 Fishcreek Rd
Stow,  OH  44224
- 526 students | 11.70 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 478 students | 16.40 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 533 students | 18.50 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 43 students | 20.20 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.