Tel: (330) 297-7319
- Bohecker College provides an opportunity for organizations to hire our graduates who have completed quality, people-oriented, post-secondary career training. These graduates are capable of utilizing those acquired skills in the business world, resulting in a positive impact for themselves and the businesses they are associated with.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Ravenna||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bohecker College has a legacy of more than eighty years of excellence and commitment to professional training and education. We have taken the hassle out of a college education. Earn an Associate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Medical Assisting or Administrative Assisting through our fast-track training programs. Smaller class sizes, relevant hands-on training, tutoring and convenient location all make Bohecker College the place to earn the degree you need. Career preparation is our main objective. We want to give you the most direct route to your occupational goals. Our programs are constantly being updated through careful elimination of irrelevant course material. Technology is accelerating at an unprecedented pace, and this phenomenon forces changes on today's industries quickly. So we keep the focus of your education on basic skills to give you adaptability to stay ahead in the workplace. Most of our experienced instructors are still active in their fields of expertise, because they're passionate about their work. Our instructors stress actual “hands-on” experience and personal initiative in all our programs. Our general education courses are designed to complement your objectives and to broaden your perspective and self-understanding. Every student can take advantage of our career planning programs that focus on interviewing techniques, resumé writing, skills assessment, attitude, dress, successful job search techniques and more. Bohecker College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate degrees and diplomas. Bohecker College is registered with the State Board of Proprietary School Registration. Its programs are approved for the training of veterans and clients of the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation.
The nearest community college to Fortis College-Ravenna is Fortis College-Cuyahoga Falls (11.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 500 students | 11.70 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
(330) 923-9959 11.70500
- 494 students | 16.40 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
(330) 724-1600 16.40494
- 533 students | 18.50 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
(330) 869-3600 18.50533
- 43 students | 20.30 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
(330) 867-1996 20.3043
- 72 students | 21.50 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
(330) 665-1084 21.5072
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.