Fortis College-Phoenix places among the top 20% of community colleges in Arizona for:
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||290 students||6,476 students|
|# Full-Time Students||290 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,400||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Phoenix is GateWay Community College (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,950 students | 2.80 Mi108 N. 40th Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 912 students | 3.10 Mi4210 E Washington Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 12,107 students | 3.40 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix,  AZ  85013
- 20,215 students | 4.90 Mi2323 W 14th St
Tempe,  AZ  85281
- 4,287 students | 5.00 Mi7050 S 24th Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85042
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.