Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a Steiner Education Group member. Steiner Leisure brings innovation and vitality to the spa concept through its vision of an educated spa culture. As the leader of an ever-growing industry it is our responsibility to ensure every human being understands and believes that relaxation heals. Our focus is to provide concepts, education, spa-therapies and products that nurture a person both internally and externally.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||10|
|Total Enrollment||203 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||203 students||487 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,107||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,054||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida college of Natural Health has four campuses. Main Campus is located at Ft. Lauderdale. Branch Campuses are located at Miami, Sarasota/Manatee and Orlando. Programs offered by the Florida college of Natural Health includes Massage & Spa Training, Advanced Massage, Concentration in Paramedical Skin Care, Massage Skin Care Training and Professional Program in Shiatsu and Asian Bodywork. The Fort Lauderdale Campus is conveniently located minutes from the city on the northeast corner of Sample and Powerline Roads in Pompano Beach, Florida. The campus is approximately 12,000 square feet in size. Florida College of Natural Health is accredited by the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach is Everest University-Pompano Beach (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,548 students | 4.10 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
- 575 students | 6.20 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 19,510 students | 6.20 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 2,262 students | 8.50 Mi5002 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 100
Boca Raton,  FL  33431
- 175 students | 8.80 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.