Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach
Tel: (954) 975-6400
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a Steiner Education Group member. Steiner Leisure brings innovation and vitality to the spa concept through its vision of an educated spa culture. As the leader of an ever-growing industry it is our responsibility to ensure every human being understands and believes that relaxation heals. Our focus is to provide concepts, education, spa-therapies and products that nurture a person both internally and externally.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,107||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,054||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida college of Natural Health has four campuses. Main Campus is located at Ft. Lauderdale. Branch Campuses are located at Miami, Sarasota/Manatee and Orlando. Programs offered by the Florida college of Natural Health includes Massage & Spa Training, Advanced Massage, Concentration in Paramedical Skin Care, Massage Skin Care Training and Professional Program in Shiatsu and Asian Bodywork. The Fort Lauderdale Campus is conveniently located minutes from the city on the northeast corner of Sample and Powerline Roads in Pompano Beach, Florida. The campus is approximately 12,000 square feet in size. Florida College of Natural Health is accredited by the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education.
The nearest community college to Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach is Everest University-Pompano Beach (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,548 students | 4.10 Mi225 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach,  FL  33062
(954) 783-7339 4.101,548
- 19,567 students | 6.20 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 776-4476 6.2019,567
- 575 students | 6.40 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
(954) 492-5353 6.40575
- 175 students | 8.80 Mi4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33313
(954) 587-7100 8.80175
- 90 students | 9.70 Mi1040 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33304
(754) 312-2898 9.7090
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!