Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||10|
|Total Enrollment||418 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||52:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||418 students||487 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,107||$12,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,054||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a member of Steiner Education Group Schools. Florida College of Natural Health is offers five Associate of Science Degree Programs in Natural Health and three Diploma Programs. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 634 students | 1.40 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 47 students | 1.90 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 3.00 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 242 students | 3.40 Mi7275 Estapona Circle
Casselberry,  FL  32730
- 2,090 students | 4.10 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.