Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||10|
|Total Enrollment||418 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||52:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||418 students||487 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,107||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,054||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a member of Steiner Education Group Schools. Florida College of Natural Health is offers five Associate of Science Degree Programs in Natural Health and three Diploma Programs. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland is Everest University-North Orlando (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 634 students | 1.40 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 47 students | 1.90 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
- 14 students | 3.00 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 242 students | 3.40 Mi7275 Estapona Circle
Casselberry,  FL  32730
- 2,090 students | 4.10 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.