Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||10|
|Total Enrollment||418 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||52:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||418 students||487 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,107||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,054||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a member of Steiner Education Group Schools. Florida College of Natural Health is offers five Associate of Science Degree Programs in Natural Health and three Diploma Programs. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland is Everest University-North Orlando (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 634 students | 1.50 Mi5421 Diplomat Circle
Orlando,  FL  32810
(407) 628-5870 1.50634
- 47 students | 1.90 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
(407) 275-9696 1.9047
- 410 students | 2.30 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
(407) 831-9816 2.30410
- 14 students | 2.90 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
(407) 843-3984 2.9014
- 2,090 students | 4.10 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 4.102,090
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.