- Tracing its roots to 1890, Everest University-Tampa can rightfully claim to be the oldest, continuously operating business college in the State of Florida. Our modern labs and classrooms offer all the modern amenities for the 21st century student. We specialize in offering short-term career training in Allied Health fields such as Medical Assistant and Massage Therapy and Trades programs such as Electrician and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Our more advanced programs allow a student to pursue Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degrees in such fields as accounting, business, criminal justice, medical insurance billing and coding, and paralegal. We’ve designed each class to help you understand vital concepts quickly and easily. To create a sense of community within our school, we plan events throughout the school year. We have quarterly Student Appreciation Days filled with food, fun and activities incorporating seasonal events, such as Halloween costume contests, Constitutional activities and Spring Fests. Our campus also offers a tutoring program that is staffed by Student Ambassadors and organized by our Student Services Coordinator. We offer tutoring in diverse subjects ranging from medical diploma subjects to accounting, business, and finance.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 55% over five years.
|Everest University-Tampa||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||537 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||433 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||422 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||11 students||30 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 958 students | 2.20 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 27,298 students | 4.90 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 151 students | 6.90 Mi6302 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Ste 400
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 7.40 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 2,460 students | 9.10 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
June 20, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 20, 2018
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.