Everest University-Orange Park
- The Orange Park campus of Everest University, located 805 Wells Road, Orange Park, FL 32073, opened in May 2004 as Florida Metropolitan University, and was renamed to Everest University in November 2007. To date, there are approximately 1,200 students attending. The campus consists of three separate buildings with ample parking and easy accessibility for public transit. As a vital member of the Clay County community, it was twice named a finalist as the Chamber of Commerce's "Business of the Year." Students are involved in many community events throughout the year. Every May, Orange Park campus sponsors a Community Care Day in which Fox TV conducts Hurricane Preparedness Seminars, ID registration for children, and free food and entertainment for over 2,000 Clay County residents. The campus also sponsors a Breast Cancer Walk, a Muscular Dystrophy event, helps with Salvation Army donations, and conducts various Blood Drives.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Orange Park||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||558 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||468 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||90 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,200||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest University-Orange Park is Fortis College-Orange Park (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 312 students | 0.20 Mi560 Wells Road
Orange Park,  FL  32073
- 570 students | 7.50 Mi8226 Phillips Hwy
Jacksonville,  FL  32256
- 164 students | 8.20 Mi3563 Phillips Highway Building E Suite 501
Jacksonville,  FL  32207
- 340 students | 9.40 Mi10255 Fortune Parkway, Suite 501
Jacksonville,  FL  32256
- 25,514 students | 10.40 Mi501 W State St
Jacksonville,  FL  32202
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.