Everest University-North Orlando
Tel: (407) 628-5870
- The North Orlando campus makes every effort to involve high school students in various activities. Student Services team members work closely with the local Boys and Girls Club of Central Florida to provide a positive impact to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. Additionally, high school students are also treated to bus tours of the North Orlando campus to introduce them to Everest education opportunities. From charitable and volunteer efforts to educational initiatives, the staff and students at Everest University’s North Orlando campus are always reaching out to the community residents to have them interact with the campus in a productive and positive way. The North Orlando campus serves three counties: Orange, Seminal and Volusia. The campus, located behind Home Depot, has spacious classrooms, labs, a student lounge and administrative areas. Additionally, classrooms use SMART Boards™ and modern technology.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-North Orlando||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Everest University-North Orlando is Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 418 students | 1.50 Mi2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240
Maitland,  FL  32751
(407) 261-0319 1.50418
- 14 students | 1.50 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
(407) 843-3984 1.5014
- 47 students | 2.10 Mi6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando,  FL  32810
(407) 275-9696 2.1047
- 2,090 students | 2.60 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
(407) 303-7742 2.602,090
- 410 students | 3.80 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
(407) 831-9816 3.80410
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!