- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Largo||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||439 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||365 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||74 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||361 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||4 students||30 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 207 students | 3.30 Mi6565 Ulmerton Road
Largo,  FL  33771
- 32,681 students | 3.70 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
- 862 students | 8.10 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
- 958 students | 17.20 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 537 students | 17.90 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.