Tel: (863) 686-1444
- At Everest University-Lakeland, we offer students specialized career training through a variety of degree and diploma programs. We are committed in giving our students the proper training needed to succeed in their career choice. Our facility encompasses 30,428 square feet, which includes classrooms, medical and computer laboratories, a library, administrative offices, and student and employee lounges. Our dedicated instructors have real-world experience in order to facilitate learning through small work teams and hands on training. Their mission is to inspire and train students to reach their fullest potential. Our career services team is dedicated to helping our students prepare for employment opportunities through workshops and one-on-one coaching. Our team supports the future graduates as they build their understanding of the competitive job markets and gain confidence in their own core strengths and competencies.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Lakeland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Everest University-Lakeland is Polk State College (14.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,000 students | 14.30 Mi999 Avenue H NE
Winter Haven,  FL  33881
(863) 297-1000 14.3016,000
- 2,460 students | 25.20 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
(813) 621-0041 25.202,460
- 555 students | 26.80 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
(813) 988-5131 26.80555
- 27,298 students | 32.20 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
(813) 253-7000 32.2027,298
- 537 students | 33.90 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
(813) 879-6000 33.90537
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!