- At Everest University-Lakeland, we offer students specialized career training through a variety of degree and diploma programs. We are committed in giving our students the proper training needed to succeed in their career choice. Our facility encompasses 30,428 square feet, which includes classrooms, medical and computer laboratories, a library, administrative offices, and student and employee lounges. Our dedicated instructors have real-world experience in order to facilitate learning through small work teams and hands on training. Their mission is to inspire and train students to reach their fullest potential. Our career services team is dedicated to helping our students prepare for employment opportunities through workshops and one-on-one coaching. Our team supports the future graduates as they build their understanding of the competitive job markets and gain confidence in their own core strengths and competencies.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|Everest University-Lakeland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||367 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest University-Lakeland is Polk State College (14.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,000 students | 14.30 Mi999 Avenue H NE
Winter Haven,  FL  33881
- 2,460 students | 25.30 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 26.80 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 27,298 students | 32.30 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 537 students | 34.00 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.