- At Everest University-Lakeland, we offer students specialized career training through a variety of degree and diploma programs. We are committed in giving our students the proper training needed to succeed in their career choice. Our facility encompasses 30,428 square feet, which includes classrooms, medical and computer laboratories, a library, administrative offices, and student and employee lounges. Our dedicated instructors have real-world experience in order to facilitate learning through small work teams and hands on training. Their mission is to inspire and train students to reach their fullest potential. Our career services team is dedicated to helping our students prepare for employment opportunities through workshops and one-on-one coaching. Our team supports the future graduates as they build their understanding of the competitive job markets and gain confidence in their own core strengths and competencies.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Lakeland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||367 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest University-Lakeland is Polk State College (14.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,000 students | 14.30 Mi999 Avenue H NE
Winter Haven,  FL  33881
- 2,460 students | 25.20 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 26.80 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 27,298 students | 32.20 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 537 students | 33.90 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.