- At Everest University-Lakeland, we offer students specialized career training through a variety of degree and diploma programs. We are committed in giving our students the proper training needed to succeed in their career choice. Our facility encompasses 30,428 square feet, which includes classrooms, medical and computer laboratories, a library, administrative offices, and student and employee lounges. Our dedicated instructors have real-world experience in order to facilitate learning through small work teams and hands on training. Their mission is to inspire and train students to reach their fullest potential. Our career services team is dedicated to helping our students prepare for employment opportunities through workshops and one-on-one coaching. Our team supports the future graduates as they build their understanding of the competitive job markets and gain confidence in their own core strengths and competencies.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Lakeland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||367 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||104 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest University-Lakeland is Polk State College (14.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,000 students | 14.30 Mi999 Avenue H NE
Winter Haven,  FL  33881
- 2,460 students | 25.30 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 26.80 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 27,298 students | 32.30 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 537 students | 34.00 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.