- Everest University-Brandon campus offers men and women with career training and life skills needed to excel in their chosen field. We’ve designed each class to help you understand vital concepts quickly and easily. We think you’ll learn better by actually getting hands-on training, rather than just sitting in a lecture room. So our classes are designed to get you involved. We incorporate hands-on training within the lab portions of our programs. Our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Brandon||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||49 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,460 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,293 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,167 students||693 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,240 students||537 students|
|# Graduate Students||53 students||53 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 151 students | 2.10 Mi6302 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Ste 400
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 4.30 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 27,298 students | 7.20 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 537 students | 9.10 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 958 students | 10.80 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.