Tel: (813) 621-0041
- Everest University-Brandon campus offers men and women with career training and life skills needed to excel in their chosen field. We’ve designed each class to help you understand vital concepts quickly and easily. We think you’ll learn better by actually getting hands-on training, rather than just sitting in a lecture room. So our classes are designed to get you involved. We incorporate hands-on training within the lab portions of our programs. Our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Brandon||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||49 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,460 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,293 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,167 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,240 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||53 students||30 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,200||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 4.20 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
(813) 988-5131 4.20555
- 27,298 students | 7.20 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
(813) 253-7000 7.2027,298
- 537 students | 9.00 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
(813) 879-6000 9.00537
- 958 students | 10.80 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
(888) 247-4238 10.80958
- 862 students | 19.80 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
(727) 577-1497 19.80862
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.