Tel: (813) 621-0041
- Everest University-Brandon campus offers men and women with career training and life skills needed to excel in their chosen field. We’ve designed each class to help you understand vital concepts quickly and easily. We think you’ll learn better by actually getting hands-on training, rather than just sitting in a lecture room. So our classes are designed to get you involved. We incorporate hands-on training within the lab portions of our programs. Our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Brandon||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||49 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 555 students | 4.20 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
(813) 988-5131 4.20555
- 27,298 students | 7.20 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
(813) 253-7000 7.2027,298
- 537 students | 9.00 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
(813) 879-6000 9.00537
- 958 students | 10.80 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
(888) 247-4238 10.80958
- 862 students | 19.80 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
(727) 577-1497 19.80862
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!