Everest Institute-North Miami
- Everest Institute-North Miami campus has been serving Miami’s surrounding area since 2002. Our campus is located off several major highways and nearby several bus routes. Our Student Services Department is committed to helping students with their needs. These may include, but IS not limited to childcare, healthcare, academic, transportation, and domestic needs. Our Ambassador’s provide a resourceful and supportive environment. They help their fellow student’s with their concerns and ensure that their goals are met. The Ambassadors play a major role during Student Appreciation Day. Whether on campus, online or both, Everest has program options to fit your schedule. (Not all programs are available online. Programs and schedules vary by campus.) The training you'll receive is hands-on, using the techniques and tools of professionals in your chosen field. And you'll be taught by industry professionals with real-world experience in small sized classes, so you'll receive plenty of individual attention.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 86% over five years.
|Everest Institute-North Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||196 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||142 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||54 students||693 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,900||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 1.80 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 1,904 students | 4.20 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
- n/a students | 5.40 Mi2620 hollywood blvd
Hollywood,  FL  33020
- 789 students | 5.80 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
- 285 students | 8.10 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!