Everest Institute-North Miami
- Everest Institute-North Miami campus has been serving Miami’s surrounding area since 2002. Our campus is located off several major highways and nearby several bus routes. Our Student Services Department is committed to helping students with their needs. These may include, but IS not limited to childcare, healthcare, academic, transportation, and domestic needs. Our Ambassador’s provide a resourceful and supportive environment. They help their fellow student’s with their concerns and ensure that their goals are met. The Ambassadors play a major role during Student Appreciation Day. Whether on campus, online or both, Everest has program options to fit your schedule. (Not all programs are available online. Programs and schedules vary by campus.) The training you'll receive is hands-on, using the techniques and tools of professionals in your chosen field. And you'll be taught by industry professionals with real-world experience in small sized classes, so you'll receive plenty of individual attention.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest Institute-North Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||196 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||142 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||54 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,900||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-North Miami is ATI College of Health (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 1.80 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 1,904 students | 4.20 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
- n/a students | 5.40 Mi2620 hollywood blvd
Hollywood,  FL  33020
- 789 students | 5.80 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
- 285 students | 8.10 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.