Everest Institute-North Miami
- Everest Institute-North Miami campus has been serving Miami’s surrounding area since 2002. Our campus is located off several major highways and nearby several bus routes. Our Student Services Department is committed to helping students with their needs. These may include, but IS not limited to childcare, healthcare, academic, transportation, and domestic needs. Our Ambassador’s provide a resourceful and supportive environment. They help their fellow student’s with their concerns and ensure that their goals are met. The Ambassadors play a major role during Student Appreciation Day. Whether on campus, online or both, Everest has program options to fit your schedule. (Not all programs are available online. Programs and schedules vary by campus.) The training you'll receive is hands-on, using the techniques and tools of professionals in your chosen field. And you'll be taught by industry professionals with real-world experience in small sized classes, so you'll receive plenty of individual attention.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest Institute-North Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||196 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||142 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||54 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,900||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-North Miami is ATI College of Health (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 1.80 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 1,904 students | 4.20 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
- n/a students | 5.40 Mi2620 hollywood blvd
Hollywood,  FL  33020
- 789 students | 5.80 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
- 285 students | 8.10 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.