Everest Institute-North Miami
Tel: (305) 949-9500
- Everest Institute-North Miami campus has been serving Miami’s surrounding area since 2002. Our campus is located off several major highways and nearby several bus routes. Our Student Services Department is committed to helping students with their needs. These may include, but IS not limited to childcare, healthcare, academic, transportation, and domestic needs. Our Ambassador’s provide a resourceful and supportive environment. They help their fellow student’s with their concerns and ensure that their goals are met. The Ambassadors play a major role during Student Appreciation Day. Whether on campus, online or both, Everest has program options to fit your schedule. (Not all programs are available online. Programs and schedules vary by campus.) The training you'll receive is hands-on, using the techniques and tools of professionals in your chosen field. And you'll be taught by industry professionals with real-world experience in small sized classes, so you'll receive plenty of individual attention.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest Institute-North Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Everest Institute-North Miami is ATI College of Health (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 1.80 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
(786) 288-3357 1.80537
- 1,904 students | 4.10 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
(305) 892-7000 4.101,904
- n/a students | 5.40 Mi2620 hollywood blvd
Hollywood,  FL  33020
(954) 923-8100 5.40n/a
- 789 students | 5.80 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
(954) 438-8882 5.80789
- 439 students | 5.90 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
(786) 363-3340 5.90439
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!