- At Everest Institute-Kendall, our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest Institute-Kendall||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||94 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||53 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-Kendall is College of Business and Technology-Kendall (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 2.60 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
- 965 students | 2.80 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
- 158 students | 3.30 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 26 students | 4.90 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 6,227 students | 5.80 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
Not all community colleges are created equal, and some may just be on the verge of losing their accreditation. Witness the turmoil and recovery in the battle for accreditation at several community colleges.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.