- At Everest Institute-Kendall, our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 92% over five years.
|Everest Institute-Kendall||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||94 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||53 students||693 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 2.60 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
- 965 students | 2.80 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
- 158 students | 3.30 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 26 students | 4.90 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 6,227 students | 5.80 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!