- At Everest Institute-Kendall, our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 92% over five years.
|Everest Institute-Kendall||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||94 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||53 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-Kendall is College of Business and Technology-Kendall (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 2.60 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
- 965 students | 2.80 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
- 158 students | 3.30 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 26 students | 4.90 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 6,227 students | 5.80 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.