- At Everest Institute-Kendall, our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest Institute-Kendall||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||94 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||53 students||655 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-Kendall is College of Business and Technology-Kendall (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 2.60 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
- 965 students | 2.80 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
- 158 students | 3.30 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
- 26 students | 4.90 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
- 6,227 students | 5.80 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.