- At Everest Institute-Kendall, our teachers are professionals in their field, and will give you practical advice in each subject area--based on their real-world experience. They’ll make these subjects come alive through inspirational class discussions, innovative classroom projects, and as they share their experiences from their professional life. Our students work in small work teams which encourages group discussion. When classes are divided into small work teams it allows instructors to give more specialized attention to each group. This teaching method allows instructors to move throughout the room and talk with groups and students one-on-one. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest Institute-Kendall||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Everest Institute-Kendall is College of Business and Technology-Kendall (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 2.60 Mi8765 SW 165 Ave, Suite 114
Miami,  FL  33193
(305) 273-4499 2.6063
- 965 students | 2.80 Mi13926 SW 47th Street
Miami,  FL  33175
(305) 220-4120 2.80965
- 158 students | 3.30 Mi10506 N Kendall Drive
Miami,  FL  33176
(305) 595-9500 3.30158
- 26 students | 4.30 Mi9035 Sunset Drive, Suite 200
Miami,  FL  33173
(305) 596-5553 4.3026
- 6,227 students | 6.00 Mi1321 SW 107 Ave Ste 201B
Miami,  FL  33174
(954) 400-2000 6.006,227
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!