Everest Institute-Hialeah (Closed 2013)
- At our Hialeah campus, we are dedicated in giving you the training and skills needed to succeed in your career choice. We are able to provide our students with a great learning environment. Our modern facility offers smart-boards, computers, and fully stocked laboratories. Our students are given the opportunity to practice the skills they have acquired in a real-world setting. Our student services department is committed to helping students with their needs. These may include, but not limited to, childcare, health care, academic, transportation and domestic needs. Our Ambassadors, who are current students, provide a very resourceful and supportive environment. They help their fellow student’s with their concerns and ensure that their goals are met. The Ambassadors play a major role during Student Appreciation Day when students are given the opportunity to bond with each another.
|Everest Institute-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,900||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,244|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,859||$4,795|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||57%||74%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-Hialeah is College of Business and Technology-Hialeah (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 285 students | 0.50 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 2,401 students | 1.80 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 439 students | 3.10 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
- 537 students | 5.90 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 202 students | 6.10 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.