Everest Institute-Hialeah (Closed 2013)
- At our Hialeah campus, we are dedicated in giving you the training and skills needed to succeed in your career choice. We are able to provide our students with a great learning environment. Our modern facility offers smart-boards, computers, and fully stocked laboratories. Our students are given the opportunity to practice the skills they have acquired in a real-world setting. Our student services department is committed to helping students with their needs. These may include, but not limited to, childcare, health care, academic, transportation and domestic needs. Our Ambassadors, who are current students, provide a very resourceful and supportive environment. They help their fellow student’s with their concerns and ensure that their goals are met. The Ambassadors play a major role during Student Appreciation Day when students are given the opportunity to bond with each another.
|Everest Institute-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,900||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,244|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,859||$4,795|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||57%||74%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-Hialeah is College of Business and Technology-Hialeah (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 285 students | 0.50 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 273-4499 0.50285
- 2,401 students | 0.50 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 821-3333 0.502,401
- 439 students | 3.90 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
(786) 363-3340 3.90439
- 537 students | 6.00 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
(786) 288-3357 6.00537
- 202 students | 6.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
(305) 597-9599 6.00202
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.