Everest Institute-Hialeah (Closed 2013)
- At our Hialeah campus, we are dedicated in giving you the training and skills needed to succeed in your career choice. We are able to provide our students with a great learning environment. Our modern facility offers smart-boards, computers, and fully stocked laboratories. Our students are given the opportunity to practice the skills they have acquired in a real-world setting. Our student services department is committed to helping students with their needs. These may include, but not limited to, childcare, health care, academic, transportation and domestic needs. Our Ambassadors, who are current students, provide a very resourceful and supportive environment. They help their fellow student’s with their concerns and ensure that their goals are met. The Ambassadors play a major role during Student Appreciation Day when students are given the opportunity to bond with each another.
|Everest Institute-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,900||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,244|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,859||$4,795|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2010)||57%||74%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest Institute-Hialeah is College of Business and Technology-Hialeah (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 285 students | 0.50 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 2,401 students | 1.80 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 439 students | 3.10 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
- 537 students | 5.90 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 202 students | 6.10 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.