- At Everest College-Vancouver, we are very student centered. With about 300 students on average, we pride ourselves on our positive customer service. Many of our full-time staff and faculty have been with the college for over a decade with a few who have been employed for 20-27 years. We have participated in various community service projects giving back to the Vancouver area at least 8-10 times a year, as it is a requirement for all medical programs. These projects include Puget Sound Blood Drives, Red Cross Blood Drives, Race for the Cure, Relay for Life, YWCA and YMCA, Caps for Chemo, and toy drives. We also provided supplies for children and women in the area and have participated in clothing drives for local charitable organizations and hurricane victims. At Everest, we offer programs that will put you on a fast track to pursue your new career sooner. With the help of our Career Services Assistance team, you will be put in the right direction to achieving your dreams.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 33% over five years.
|Everest College-Vancouver||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||247 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||247 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,300||$36,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,911 students | 5.60 Mi1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver,  WA  98663
- 100 students | 8.50 Mi2004 Lloyd Center, 3rd Floor
Portland,  OR  97232
- 804 students | 8.50 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland,  OR  97232
- 161 students | 9.80 Mi600 SW 10th, Suite 400
Portland,  OR  97205
- 9,276 students | 9.90 Mi26000 SE Stark St
Gresham,  OR  97030
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.