- Parks College would like to provide you with the best possible personalized service. Complete this form and one of our Admissions Representative will contact you within the next few days to answer your questions as well as provide information and application materials based on your specific needs and goals.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Thornton||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||342 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||261 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||81 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$33,100|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Boxing, Gymnastics, WrestlingBasketball, Boxing,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Parks College, we offer an essential course, Career Skills, which grooms you for personal and professional development in the employment arena. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields.Parks College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a "virtual classroom."Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate's degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Everest College-Thornton is Pima Medical Institute-Denver (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 2.30 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- 18,761 students | 4.00 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 4.20 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- n/a students | 4.20 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 552 students | 8.00 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.