- Parks College would like to provide you with the best possible personalized service. Complete this form and one of our Admissions Representative will contact you within the next few days to answer your questions as well as provide information and application materials based on your specific needs and goals.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Thornton||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||342 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||261 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||81 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$33,100|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Boxing, Gymnastics, WrestlingBasketball, Boxing,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Parks College, we offer an essential course, Career Skills, which grooms you for personal and professional development in the employment arena. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields.Parks College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a "virtual classroom."Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate's degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Everest College-Thornton is Pima Medical Institute-Denver (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 2.30 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- 18,761 students | 4.00 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 4.20 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- n/a students | 4.20 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 552 students | 8.00 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.