- Parks College would like to provide you with the best possible personalized service. Complete this form and one of our Admissions Representative will contact you within the next few days to answer your questions as well as provide information and application materials based on your specific needs and goals.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Thornton||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||342 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||261 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||81 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$33,100|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Boxing, Gymnastics, WrestlingBasketball, Boxing,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Parks College, we offer an essential course, Career Skills, which grooms you for personal and professional development in the employment arena. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields.Parks College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a "virtual classroom."Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate's degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Everest College-Thornton is Pima Medical Institute-Denver (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 2.30 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- 18,761 students | 4.00 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 4.20 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- n/a students | 4.20 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 552 students | 8.00 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.