- Parks College would like to provide you with the best possible personalized service. Complete this form and one of our Admissions Representative will contact you within the next few days to answer your questions as well as provide information and application materials based on your specific needs and goals.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 52% over five years.
|Everest College-Thornton||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||48 staff|
|Total Enrollment||342 students||1,571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||261 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||81 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Parks College, we offer an essential course, Career Skills, which grooms you for personal and professional development in the employment arena. Our programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates. Here at our campus, we maintain a well-defined program philosophy of providing a quality education that emphasizes practical skills; employ a highly skilled and dedicated faculty; and cater to students seeking a strong knowledge base and the experience needed to succeed in their chosen fields. Parks College offers many courses online. Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty occur using a “virtual classroom.” Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associateÂ's degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 2.30 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- 18,761 students | 4.00 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 4.20 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- n/a students | 4.20 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 552 students | 8.00 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.