Everest College-Tacoma places among the top 20% of community colleges in Washington for:
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Tacoma||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||795 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||753 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||42 students||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,800||$36,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest College-Tacoma is Bates Technical College (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,596 students | 0.90 Mi1101 S Yakima Ave
Tacoma,  WA  98405
- 7,189 students | 4.20 Mi6501 S 19th St
Tacoma,  WA  98466
- 3,682 students | 5.30 Mi4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood,  WA  98499
- 5,927 students | 8.00 Mi9401 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood,  WA  98498
- 3,671 students | 9.70 Mi1601 39th Ave SE
Puyallup,  WA  98374
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.