Everest College-San Bernardino
Tel: (909) 777-3300
- Our San Bernardino, California campus offers men and women with career training and life skills needed to excel in their chosen field. We specialize in offering short-term career training. We’ve designed each class to help you understand vital concepts quickly and easily. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-San Bernardino||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Everest College-San Bernardino is Concorde Career College-San Bernardino (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 668 students | 0.50 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
(909) 884-8891 0.50668
- 17,044 students | 2.70 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410
(909) 384-4400 2.7017,044
- 407 students | 7.90 Mi12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA  92557
(951) 781-2727 7.90407
- 104 students | 8.30 Mi1849 N. Wabash
Redlands,  CA  92374
(909) 794-1084 8.30104
- 18,547 students | 8.50 Mi4800 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside,  CA  92506
(951) 222-8000 8.5018,547
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!