Everest College-San Bernardino
- Our San Bernardino, California campus offers men and women with career training and life skills needed to excel in their chosen field. We specialize in offering short-term career training. We’ve designed each class to help you understand vital concepts quickly and easily. Our Career Services team is dedicated to helping you prepare for your new career upon graduation. They have a strong network of employers who know the value of our graduates. We’ll connect you with job listings, and help fine-tune your resume and interviewing techniques.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-San Bernardino||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||737 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||673 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||64 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,000||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest College-San Bernardino is Concorde Career College-San Bernardino (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 668 students | 0.40 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 17,044 students | 2.60 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410
- 104 students | 4.80 Mi1849 N. Wabash
Redlands,  CA  92374
- 167 students | 7.70 Mi4040 Vine Street
Riverside,  CA  92507
- 407 students | 8.00 Mi12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA  92557
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.