Everest College-Fort Worth
- Founded in 2004, Everest College's Fort Worth, Texas, campus is located only 10 minutes from downtown and is near the Fossil Creek area with plenty of restaurants and shopping. The Fort Worth campus is proud of its academic achievements including: receipt of the highest student satisfaction rating among all Everest Texas locations and boasts a campus full of Dream Makers or graduates who win Corinthian Colleges' annual Dream Award Program. The campus environment is very upbeat and the spirit of success if prevalent throughout the entire school. The school experiences a total involvement shared throughout the departments.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 62% over five years.
|Everest College-Fort Worth||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||204 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||182 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||22 students||2,866 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,100||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 284 students | 6.10 Mi2001 Beach Street, Suite 201
Fort Worth,  TX  76103
- 50,595 students | 6.30 Mi1500 Houston St
Fort Worth,  TX  76102
- 435 students | 6.50 Mi300 E. Loop 820
Fort Worth,  TX  76112
- n/a students | 9.50 Mi3020 Lubbock
Fort Worth,  TX  76109
- 505 students | 12.50 Mi300 Six Flags Drive
Arlington,  TX  76011
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.