Everest College-Fort Worth
- Founded in 2004, Everest College's Fort Worth, Texas, campus is located only 10 minutes from downtown and is near the Fossil Creek area with plenty of restaurants and shopping. The Fort Worth campus is proud of its academic achievements including: receipt of the highest student satisfaction rating among all Everest Texas locations and boasts a campus full of Dream Makers or graduates who win Corinthian Colleges' annual Dream Award Program. The campus environment is very upbeat and the spirit of success if prevalent throughout the entire school. The school experiences a total involvement shared throughout the departments.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 62% over five years.
|Everest College-Fort Worth||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||204 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||182 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||22 students||2,866 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,100||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 284 students | 6.10 Mi2001 Beach Street, Suite 201
Fort Worth,  TX  76103
- 50,595 students | 6.30 Mi1500 Houston St
Fort Worth,  TX  76102
- 435 students | 6.50 Mi300 E. Loop 820
Fort Worth,  TX  76112
- n/a students | 9.50 Mi3020 Lubbock
Fort Worth,  TX  76109
- 505 students | 12.50 Mi300 Six Flags Drive
Arlington,  TX  76011
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.