- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Everett||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||145 staff|
|Total Enrollment||410 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||399 students||2,353 students|
|# Part-Time Students||11 students||2,110 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,800||$36,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest College-Everett is Everett Community College (6.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,139 students | 6.80 Mi2000 Tower Street
Everett,  WA  98201
- 8,993 students | 8.10 Mi20000 68th Ave W
Lynnwood,  WA  98036
- 3,757 students | 10.30 Mi18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell,  WA  98011
- 6,015 students | 12.90 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA  98133
- 3,660 students | 14.40 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland,  WA  98034
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.