Tel: (214) 234-4850
- It's hard to imagine that Dallas' slogan is "Live Large. Think Big." The staff at Everest College – Dallas Campus echoes that sentiment and is constantly striving to be one of the best career training educational organizations within the Dallas market, while helping more quality-trained graduates become successful members of the community. Everest programs succeed because of its hands-on training in small work teams, attentiveness to students' needs, use of real-world experienced instructors, and a dedicated Career Placement Services team helping students throughout the training process how to achieve their personal and professional goals. Everest also has a number of campus and community resources to help students achieve success while attending courses, as well as preparing them to find their new career. The Career Placement Services team provides instruction on navigating job boards, assists with resumé writing, offers job interview tips, and helps potential candidates make a good impression with professional wardrobe advice.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||76 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 207 students | 3.70 Mi1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 4080 Dallas INFOMART
Dallas,  TX  75207
(214) 637-3530 3.70207
- 162 students | 4.40 Mi2600 Stemmons Fwy Ste 117
Dallas,  TX  75207
(214) 638-0484 4.40162
- 10,549 students | 4.50 Mi801 Main Street
Dallas,  TX  75202
(214) 860-2037 4.5010,549
- 490 students | 5.60 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
(214) 459-8490 5.60490
- 18,915 students | 6.30 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!