- It's hard to imagine that Dallas' slogan is "Live Large. Think Big." The staff at Everest College – Dallas Campus echoes that sentiment and is constantly striving to be one of the best career training educational organizations within the Dallas market, while helping more quality-trained graduates become successful members of the community. Everest programs succeed because of its hands-on training in small work teams, attentiveness to students' needs, use of real-world experienced instructors, and a dedicated Career Placement Services team helping students throughout the training process how to achieve their personal and professional goals. Everest also has a number of campus and community resources to help students achieve success while attending courses, as well as preparing them to find their new career. The Career Placement Services team provides instruction on navigating job boards, assists with resumé writing, offers job interview tips, and helps potential candidates make a good impression with professional wardrobe advice.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest College-Dallas||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||712 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||552 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||160 students||2,866 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,300||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 207 students | 3.80 Mi1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 4080 Dallas INFOMART
Dallas,  TX  75207
- 10,549 students | 4.50 Mi801 Main Street
Dallas,  TX  75202
- 162 students | 4.50 Mi2600 Stemmons Fwy Ste 117
Dallas,  TX  75207
- 490 students | 5.60 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
- 18,915 students | 6.10 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.